I am a member of the Computer Science Department (CS) of the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) since 1990. I obtained my PhD degree in 1995.
My research are integrated in the research lines of the Knowledge Engineering and Machine Learning Group (KEMLG)
My research interest are:
- Machine Learning, Data mining, Data Science or wathever people decide to call it today
- Unsupervised learning/Clustering
- Deep Learning
- Learning from temporal data/time series
- Applications of Machine Learning
These are my PhD students ( In the Artificial Intelligence Ph.D. of UPC):
- Atia Cortes
- Human-Smart Rollator Interaction for Gait Analysis and Fall Prevention Using Learning Methods and the i-Walker
- Jaume Manero
- Deep Learning for Wind plant short/midterm production forecasting
- , , vol. , pags , .